Low Voltage Power Breakers
This training module is designed to familiarize the student whether beginner or expert with the key characteristics of Low Voltage Power Breakers.
This course qualifies for NETA 1.5 CTD credit, 1.5 CEU credit for the State of Pennsylvania and 1.5 CEU State of Delaware.
Course Length - 1.5 Hours
Why Power Circuit Breakers
Types of Power Breakers
Types of Mountings
Primary and Secondary Connections
Electrically Vs. Manual Operation
Manufacturers, History and Models
Upon completion of this course, the student will be qualified to:
• Understand the Features of Low Voltage Breakers
• Identify the components
• Identify the types of Power Breakers
• Recognize the Approval Authorities
• Read Various Breaker Control Schematics
• Know Manufacturers’ Models and History
• Understand Aftermarket Options
• Recognize the key selection factors
You will also learn how every control circuit works by examining a dynamic power flow wiring diagram.