Electrical Test Equipment and Insulation Theory
This training module is designed to familiarize students from beginner to expert with understanding the basics of equipment used to test electrical equipment. It includes a discussion on Insulation Theory.
Course Length - 1.5 Hours
Types of Faults
Properties of insulating materials
Test equipment overview
Types of tests
How to use test sets for inspection and testing
Select the proper equipment for testing
Upon completion of this course, the student will be qualified to:
• Understand measurement basics.
• Identify various test equipment.
• Understand the basic operation of test equipment.
• Understand the different types of tests.
• Have a knowledge of the functions of the components of test equipment.
• Insulation Basics
You will also learn how test equipment is utilized in the field with some videos.